Science managers often have positions where they are responsible for the professional development of scientific staff. But what about your own development? What career paths do you see for yourself? Do you want to initiate structural changes within the organization and how can you tackle it? What qualifications do you need to acquire to do so? And what are the key competencies you wish to enhance?
Workshops for science managers are available on the following topics:
- Organizational development: initiating and implementing change processes
- Leadership tools for science management
- Asserting oneself without formal power
- Being a career advisor, becoming a career advisor
- Project management for science management
- Successful communication
On request, we will develop suitable concepts together with you.